Only About Contests

What you can find here are only about the online contests. If you want to read other entries, please visit my other blog;
A Transformed Housewife.

Click here to view nice gifts

Followers

Watch this and please like this

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Bonding Moment with Opah

Salam,

I've been seeing other bloggers entries about this contest. At first I thought I don't have any photos related to the theme of the contest . However, after I carefully searched, I found a perfect photo. Alas I want to join this contest too!

Let's see the photo:

My baby's name: Hafizah bt. Ariff.
D.O.B. : 22nd June 2007.
Mommy's name: Nuradyani bt. Rosly.
Grandma's(Opah) name: Rasidah bt. Mohammed.
Baby's age when the photo was taken: 2 years 3 months.
A bit of description: The photo was taken when her grandma visited her at the playcentre(a kind of school for newborn till 5 yrs old) here in Hamilton, New Zealand. She was happy to share her favourite area of play which was the playdough. That day, Hafizah and her opah (yup she calls her opah bcs my MIL's from Perak) collaboratively made some playdough cookies, cakes and some other desserts.  I really like this photo and it is surely a sweet bonding moment between these two.

All right. I've done most of T& C except for leaving the link in the comment box which will be done later. The closing date for this contest is 28th March 2010. So, if you are interested too, click this link.

No comments: