Only About Contests

What you can find here are only about the online contests. If you want to read other entries, please visit my other blog;
A Transformed Housewife.

Click here to view nice gifts

Followers

Watch this and please like this

Monday, January 18, 2010

Happy Faces at Playground Contest

When we read the title of this contest we know what to expect right? I'm so glad that I finally managed to capture my youngest daughter happy face at a playground. She's a serious person and it's so hard to find her photos with smiling/happy faces. I've aiming to capture a nice photo of her at a playground for the sake of participating in this contest! (tengokla nama blog pun crazy abt contest.hehe)

This is the photo taken recently (17 Jan. 2010) at Innes Common, Hamilton Lake, Hamilton.


The smiling baby's name: Hafizah bt. Ariff.
Relationship: My youngest daughter. (she has a big sis)
Her age: 2 years 6 months.
Date of birth: 22 June 2007


No comments: