Only About Contests

What you can find here are only about the online contests. If you want to read other entries, please visit my other blog;
A Transformed Housewife.

Click here to view nice gifts

Followers

Watch this and please like this

Friday, January 15, 2010

I Love You Adik Contest

This is an interesting contest as I do have a collection of lovely photos of my two princesses. Now I can use these photos to participate in this contest.

First photo:

This photo was taken when my eldest daughter was about 2 years 9 mnths old and my youngest daughter was abt 5 mnths old.

The second photo:


This photo was taken on 12 July 2009.

The last photo:


This is the latest photo taken on 10 Jan. 2010.

My princesses names: Fathini and Hafizah Ariff
Their ages: 5 yrs old and 2 1/2 yrs old.

I guess I've done all that the organizer asked. I normally put only one photo but since the organizer, Lea Khalid said max. 3 photos, I guess why don't I put up 3 best photos. Thanks to the organizer Lea Khalid.

No comments: