Only About Contests

What you can find here are only about the online contests. If you want to read other entries, please visit my other blog;
A Transformed Housewife.

Click here to view nice gifts

Followers

Watch this and please like this

Thursday, February 24, 2011

My Sleeping Angel COntest

Salam,

I love this kind of contest just because I adore my daughters so much when they are sound asleep. The peaceful and cute faces really melt my heart. That's why I want to try my luck in this contest:

please click HERE for the link


AND HERE ARE MY SLEEPING ANGELS:
 
NAME: FATHINI BT ARIFF
AGE: 6
 
 NAME: HAFIZAH BT. ARIFF
AGE: 3 YEARS 7 MONTHS.


NOW I HAVE TO TAG THESE PEOPLE:
YATIE CHOMEYL
K.YONG
K.SARI
NADIAH
MAMA AMANA & ARIEF


2 comments:

Unknown said...

tag Ga.. ;)

http://kakyong-sukasuka.blogspot.com/2011/02/kawaii-handmade-giveaway.html

Unknown said...

Terima kasih kerana luangkan masa join contest akak ni. Come sangat angels tu. Good luck.