Only About Contests

What you can find here are only about the online contests. If you want to read other entries, please visit my other blog;
A Transformed Housewife.

Click here to view nice gifts

Followers

Watch this and please like this

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Snap Via Mirror Contest

This is the next contest that I would love to try. It's been organized by Miss Adnisya (not sure if this is correct). The dateline is on 8th Feb. 2010, so I hope it's not too late to join the contest.

Right. I chose this special photo:

A bit of explanation abt the photo:
I snapped the photo when my hubby was cutting our youngest daughter's hair and we used the mirror to distract her and to make sure that she didn't moved a lot.

Some suggestions:
For the personal blog- Dari Kacamata Yang Berbeza- I reckon it would be nicer if the layout is changed from 2 columns to 3 columns blog(sebenarnya sy sendiri pun masih tak berjaya utk buat 3 kolum.hehe), place the Nuffnang Ads on top of the followers and maybe add a scroll bar to each widget that has a long list like the contests that you've joined.

For Q First Boutique blog- I suggest that again change to 3-column-layout, add the order form at the sidebar and maybe once in a while give interesting discounts or year-end-sale to loyal costumers.

1 comment:

transformed housewife said...

alhamdulillah dah termasuk dlm senarai peserta.