Only About Contests

What you can find here are only about the online contests. If you want to read other entries, please visit my other blog;
A Transformed Housewife.

Click here to view nice gifts

Followers

Watch this and please like this

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Baby & Me Shopping Style Contest

Salam,

I'm so glad that Nia from Baby & Me blog amended the age limit of this contest. THANK YOU DEAR. I just want to try my luck and support Nia with her contest. I've known her since April last year when we were a part of My Super Kids Family Day. Okay, let's get back to this contest. Here's the banner:
THE LINK (just click the word)

And the photo:

Mummy's name: Nuradyani bt. Rosly
Baby's name: Hafizah bt. Ariff.
Baby's age: 3 years 7 months.
Relationship: Mummy and baby. (second baby)

Next....
I have to share some tips on how to go shopping with your kids:
1- Play "I spy with my little eyes" game to distract them.
2- Ask your kids to help get some of the products that is within their reach.
3- Let them choose between two types of brands.
4- Teach them about colours, textures and even tastes while choosing some food.
5- Tell and share your shopping list to let her knows what are you going to buy. (this is more for kids that can already understand instructions)
I have to copy and paste some images from the contest entry:

Baby & Me Shopping Style Contest
dianjurkan oleh 
Dengan hadiah-hadiah menarik daripada
Photobucket
Photobucket




1 comment:

Nia said...

Ok kak! Termasuk skit tu takpe :)
Thanks for joining ya kak.