Only About Contests

What you can find here are only about the online contests. If you want to read other entries, please visit my other blog;
A Transformed Housewife.

Click here to view nice gifts

Followers

Watch this and please like this

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Contest Into The Mirror

Salam,

While BW, I noticed an interesting contest. I reckon I have an wonderful photo that can fit the theme of the contest. So, that's why I'm writing this entry besides the fact that I love to try my luck. *wink*wink*

This is the banner:
CLICK HERE (for the link to the contest page)

AND..........
HERE IS............
THE PHOTO.............

OF MY YOUNGEST DAUGHTER:


Description of the photo:
My youngest daughter was getting a haircut from the amateur hair stylist (my hubby) when I snapped her
this sexy photo. Since we wanted to distract her, we took out the long mirror so she wouldn't move so much.
It made my hubby's job easier because Hafizah was so busy looking at her own reflection when my hubby cut her hair. As for the sexy image, well.............what can I say except that it was easier to get rid of her falling hair and easier to wash her after the hair cut. 

Next............
I have to tag 3 people:
Yatie Chomeyl
Nadiah
K.Sari

The closing date is 15th Jan. 2011.

1 comment:

PjahFzah said...

tuan tanah datang walau terlambat.
thanx for join. gud luck ye (^_^)

p/s: haha..cute pic ni :D