Only About Contests

What you can find here are only about the online contests. If you want to read other entries, please visit my other blog;
A Transformed Housewife.

Click here to view nice gifts

Followers

Watch this and please like this

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Baby Muka Blur Contest

Salam,

When I was BW just now, I spotted an interesting contest. I realized that I might have a suitable photo for this contest. Let's see the banner and the link first:

Here is........
my second princess photo.............

Princess name: Hafizah binti Ariff.
D.O.B. : 22 June 2007.
Mummy's name: Nuradyani bt. Rosly.
Special caption: Why are you looking at me like that? Do I owe you something huh..?

I'm tagging:
K.Yong
Yatie Chomeyl
K.Sari
Fa10
Hanz

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ha.. kena tag pulak.. kena cari gambor dulu ni... ;)

tag GA.. due hari ni 15 jan 2011

http://kakyong-sukasuka.blogspot.com/2011/01/sakinhani-giveaway.html